10 Things to Know About Windsong1. Windsong is intimate, so music fans can get "up close and personal" with the artists.
2. We offer tent camping with space for a few RVs and trailers.
3. There is no over-priced beer tent or food vendors. You are encouraged to bring your own food and drinks (beer, juice, wine, milk ...)
4. We supply a gaggle of gas BBQ's on site for you to use all weekend.
5. In 2014 we are offering free ukulele and djembe drumming workshops on Saturday morning. (classes are limited to 20 participants each )
6. Windsong port-a-potties smell like wildflowers.
7. This is a dog and pet-free event. Sorry to our dog-loving friends.
8. The tent sites are a stone's throw from the stage.
9. Much of the seating area is under large, circus style tents in case there is too much sun or rain.
10. Please join us for our Friday night picnic and BBQ party before the "Big show", and if you stay over Saturday night, join us for our annual pot luck breakfast under the "big tent" Sunday morning.