Windsong is an intimate show of fantastic Canadian artists. We only sell 250 weekend passes. Get yours before they are sold out.
10 Things to Know about Windsong1. Windsong is intimate, so music fans can get "up close and personal" with the artists.
2. We offer tent camping with space for a few RVs and trailers.
3. There is no over-priced beer tent or food vendors. You are encouraged to bring your own food and drinks (beer, juice, wine, milk ...)
4. We supply a gaggle of gas BBQ's on site for you to use.
5. In 2013 we are offering a free ukulele and creative dance and hula hooping workshop on Saturday August 24 from 10-Noon.
6. Windsong port-a-potties smell like wildflowers.
7. This is a dog and pet free event. Sorry to our dog loving friends.
8. The tent sites are a stone's throw from the stage.
9. Much of the seating area is under large, circus style tents in case there is too much sun or rain.
10. Anyone who stays over Saturday night is welcome to join us for a pot luck breakfast under the "big tent" Sunday morning.